If you have a problem with the above link, please copy the email address and use it directly in your email application.
Phone: +33(0)5 63 56 58 24
Our full address is:
Le Domaine de Perches, 2083 Route de Laborie, 81600 Gaillac, France.
To come by car to Perches:
We are just 6 kilometres from Gaillac, but if you have any problem finding us, please phone us and we shall either guide you here or even come to find you.
Ideally use a GPS system and enter our GPS coordinates : Latitude: 43.941798 Longitude:1.864461 (or enter ‘town: Gaillac’, then ‘street/place name: Perches’ (in French ‘rue’ or ‘lieu-dit’).
If in any doubt, please phone us.
- From the A68 motorway or the centre of Gaillac, follow signs for Castelnau de Montmiral on the D964
- As you leave the built-up area you come to a roundabout continue straight on for 1km on the D964 – also called Route de Caussade
- Shortly after the road starts to rise uphill, take the turn on the left on Route de Laborie
- You go downhill a short distance, then uphill again and the road turns to the right into the hamlet of Laborie
- Drive through Laborie and continue another 1.2km
- The entrance to the Domaine de Perches is on your left amongst the big fir trees.
To come by train:
For main-line and high-speed (TGV) trains, Toulouse Matabiau station is about 45 minutes drive from Perches. For local trains from Toulouse or to Cordes, Najac, Albi or Rodez, Gaillac station is only 10 minutes from Perches.
To come by plane:
Toulouse-Blagnac airport is about 45 minutes drive from Perches. There is a shuttle bus service from the airport to the main railway station, and from there you can get a local train to Gaillac.